Let’s help kick cancer.
Blood cancer in the third most common cause of cancer death in Australia, claiming more lives than breast cancer or melanoma. And every day another 35 people will be diagnosed.
Blood cancer has touched the lives of families within our Cooking 4 Kids community… Seeing only a glimpse of the heartache a family endures has prompted Cooking 4 Kids to get behind this great cause.
What: BBQ and community event
Where: Cooking 4 Kids studio… 3/24-26 Woods Street, Beaconsfield.
When: March 17th @3-5pm
- Donations can be made on the day!
- There will be a BBQ, raffle and opportunity for everyone to get involved by colouring their hair using non-permanent hair spray that washes out.
- We have a few more things in the planning so stay tuned for more details!!
Want to be the first person to run the clippers through Meg’s hair??
The first locks are up for bidding! Contact Meg on 0455 552 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and place your bid!!
The highest bidder will be announced on the day and handed the clippers.
- Does your business have something to contribute to our raffle??
- Do you have something special to offer on the day?? BBQ donations, skills for spraying hair, entertainment of some kind, would you like to MC the event????
- Share this with your family & friends!
- Invite as many people to attend our event as possible… the more attendees the more we raise!
Let Meg know how you can contribute 0455 552 000.
Meg’s ponytail will be donated to make wigs for cancer patients…
The remainder is to be shaved to raise much needed funds for cancer research.
Can’t make it on the day??
Donate online: my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/megwhite1